Tuesday, November 17, 2009

MY LOVE OF RESTAURANT DESIGN



During my time as an Interior Design student, I realized the one type of design that I absolutely love the most is restaurant design. I've always liked to search the internet for great design firms so that I can get inspired by their work, and one day I came across Avroko. This firm is based in New York City and they specialize in restaurant, hotel, retail, and residential projects. They caught my attention for a couple of reasons, but mainly because they do amazingly beautiful restaurant designs. I'm in love with their work and dream of working at a firm like this someday. Their book, "Best Ugly", is a great collection of their restaurant designs and concepts. I recommend it to anyone who wants to get inspired by great design. You can also look at their work on their website www.avroko.com. Love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment